WebAtlante is a privately held brand of a Human Resources Information System (HRIS or HRMS) for organizations with 10 to 5,000 employees. The project launched in 1989 to address the need for a high-performance Human Resources software for small to medium-sized companies. Our response to the market demand was WebAtlante, which has grown to become a worldwide HR software product.
WebAtlante is suitable for private, government, and non-profit organizations of different sizes. Our core product offers standard features with no extra cost that our main competitors cannot. WebAtlante owes its ongoing success to an exceptional price to performance ratio and industry-leading support services. Our product offers HR members a better more efficient way to perform their job, organize their documents and manage their department. Our main goal has always been to build a straightforward easy to use a product that would lower costs and save time, rather than a complicated and difficult to learn the system.
Every organization is unique and custom HR software is very expensive. Being highly flexible and customizable to the unique needs of each organization, our product eliminates the need for custom-made software or expensive consultancy. The features are easy to use and can quickly and effortlessly be tailored to the organization’s needs.
In addition to an innovative product, we have also implemented a novel approach to technical support. We have in your disposal a dedicated, well-trained staff to offer complete technical support and help operate the system smoothly. Our technicians perform regular checks to ensure the software is running smoothly and meeting our client’s every single need. They provide training, assist with data conversion and answer questions. To conclude, our clients come always first.
- Provide HR professionals the tools they need to perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively
- Help HR become a more successful, valuable and distinguishable part of the organization
- Anticipate and meet customers’ needs and expectations
- Provide expert and timely support
- Our customers will not have to pay for services they don’t need
- Engage customers in a synergistic relationship based on a shared vision and a commitment to mutual benefit and success.